We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a Product Designer you’ll:
- Develop storyboards, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design.
- Lead a collaborative design process from conception to launch.
- Interact closely with engineers, product owners and marketing to identify user needs, define product strategy, and create roadmaps.
- Promote design and product thinking methodology within a team.
- Analyze end-user behavior patterns and feedback and evolve product design as the product matures.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- 2-3+ years of product UI/UX design experience, ideally in financial domain.
- Experience crafting UI design and developing frictionless UX.
- 2+ successful product launched in US or European App Stores.
- Expert level of competency in Adobe CC, Sketch and prototyping tools like InVision, Figma etc.
- Thorough understanding of abstraction layers, layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- In-depth understanding of platform specific patterns and guidelines across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Understanding of customer experience and relationship between brand and product design.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated team player who is ready to dive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
- Сompetitive salary.
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Zoloti Vorota/ Teatralna).