SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market.
We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
Currently we are looking for a Product Manager to launch a new SPOT platform for financial trading.
About the project:
We are building the next generation online multi-asset trading platform with spot and derivatives products on Web, iOS and Android.
Our awesome team already operates in several countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join on the mission to create amazing products for new and experienced traders and investors.
What you’ll work on:
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customers through analyzing user behaviors, speaking to customers regularly, and participating in user research.
- Build relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business and collaborate with Operations, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Finance, amongst others on high-impact initiatives.
- Become a domain expert and form product hypotheses to test impact through experiments.
- Use insights and feedback to prioritize new features and projects.
- Prepare customer-facing teams to support new workflows and product launches.
- Conduct analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product feature iterations.
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories.
- Work alongside world-class designers and engineers to implement the requirements.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You understand market dynamics and trading platforms and have a proven track record of building, operating or trading on exchange products.
- Experience coaching team members in leading the development of great consumer products.
- You’re highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets.
- You are a big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent product vision and translate into distinct pieces of engineering work.
- You have proven ability as a strong communicator who is used to interfacing with operational teams, designers, and developers.
- You’re a self-starter — you don’t need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace.
- You’re detail-oriented and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion.
- You’re technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
- Flexible working hours and top equipment.
- Health insurance.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- The pace and atmosphere of the startup.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Ability to work remotely.