SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
Our team already operates in 5+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join the mission to create amazing products for new and experienced traders and investors.
Currently we are looking for a Product Manager to launch a new learning platform for financial trading.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will lead the development of an educational app to learn finance on the go;
- Сollect requirements from key stakeholders and implement a product development strategy;
- Perform „competitive analysis”, be a domain expert, and understand how competitors
approach the same domain;
- Define and execute A/B tests to measure product success;
- Market and user research, industry best practises to understand and identify user problems as well as breakthrough opportunities;
- Cooperate with engineering and design teams, ensuring road-map and backlog priorities are maintained.
- 3+ years of product management or product design experience;
- Successful experience in launching, developing a product from scratch and bringing it to foreign markets;
- Experience in working closely with a cross-functional team;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- "Entrepreneurial spirit", initiative and lack of fear to device something new;
- Drive to achieve solutions through cooperation and collaboration;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence);
- Experience with a learning online platform will be a plus.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding solutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypothesis.
- Сompetitive salary.
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working hours (start from 9am to 11am).
- Simple processes and no bureaucracy.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).