SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
For now, the company is going to expand to new markets. That is why we are looking for a Payment Processing Manager.
As a Payment Processing Manager you’ll do:
- New payment methods research and integration.
- Optimize pricing, payment logic, processing, and finding APMs for respective geo.
- Integration of the local payment methods, depending on the country.
- Report creation and its analysis.
- Key anti-fraud regulation.
- Billing and finance issues resolving.
- CHB dispute process implementation.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- 1+ years of experience as a Payment Product/Billing/Risk Manager in a high-risk vertical.
- Understanding of the principles of payment systems operating and card payment methods.
- Basic knowledge of KYC and compliance procedures.
- The ability to analyze data at the level of pivot tables in Excel.
- You’re ambitious and result-driven.
- You’re a problem solver and critical thinker.
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher.
We are offering:
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team.
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11).
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance (after probation).
- The best equipment for the work (depending on your wishes).
- Possibility to work remotely.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Extremely simple employment procedure :)