We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As an International Lawyer you'll:
- Draft and revise contracts, agreements and other legal documents according to international law.
- Prepare of professional legal opinions linked to international corporate law, corporate structuring, and international taxation.
- Open and maintain companies in different locations (Europe).
- Open and maintain bank accounts in foreign Banks.
- GDPR compliance.
- Build longterm relations with contractors, service providers and partners.
- Regular monitoring of changes in the current legislation.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Knowledge of international law.
- 1+ years of experience with non-resident companies activity.
- English level - upper-intermediate and higher.
- Good communicator and negotiator.
- Ability to take business-oriented decisions.