We are Simplbit and we are a young and ambitious IT-product company.
Our main profile is the development of high-loaded multitasking trading platforms with microservice architecture on B2C markets.
The company's mission is to create unique products that will provide the possibility for customers with different degrees and social statuses to use fast and easy financial instruments.
For now, the company is going to expand to new markets. That why we are looking for a Billing Product Manager.
As a Billing Product Manager you'll do:
- New payment methods research and integration.
- Optimize pricing, payment logic, processing, and finding APMs for respective geo.
- Integration of the local payment methods, depending on the country.
- Report creation and its analysis.
- Key anti-fraud regulation.
- Billing and finance issues resolving.
- CHB dispute process implementation.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Previous experience as a Payment Product Manager/Billing Manager/Risk Manager.
- Understanding of the principles of payment systems operating and card payment methods.
- Good analytical skills, proficient in Excel (you are not afraid of pivot tables and complex formulas).
- You're ambitious and result-driven.
- You're a problem solver and critical thinker.
- Your English level is Upper-Intermediate and higher.
We are offering:
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team.
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11).
- 18 working days of paid vacation.
- 10 days of paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance (after probation).
- The best equipment for the work (depending on your wishes).
- Possibility to work remotely during quarantine and 1 day/week after it.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Extremely simple employment procedure :)