We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a Financial Analyst / Trader you'll:
- Develop and maintain different products in the research department in accordance with the general marketing and content strategy. Increase the company's financial metrics through high-quality analytical content, trading signals, research and educational articles etc.
- Prepare educational video courses and live webinars on trading and investing.
- Manage the full cycle of content creation on subjects related to trading, including on macroeconomic analysis, trading strategies, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, trading psychology, risk-management, etc.
- Leading the Monfex Trade Signals project - exercising control over remote analysts, product scaling, participating in the preparation of analytical materials and conducting AB testing. Interacting with the marketing department to achieve product goals.
- Write analytical content and investing recommendations covering cryptocurrencies and other asset classes by applying technical analysis, fundamental analysis, intermarket analysis and interpreting core industry news.
- Manage the preparation of a bi-weekly newsletter (related to business, financial markets, investing and cryptocurrency trading).
- Participate in managing and growing an international team of freelance analysts and copywriters, including content planning, proofreading and evaluation.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Master’s degree in finance or economics
- At least 3 years experience as an analyst / senior analyst
- High proficiency in English and English grammar is a must
- The ability and willingness to write large amounts of analytical and educational content
- The ability to work in a fast-growing startup environment - that is, being able to work fast, complete numerous tasks quickly and efficiently, sometimes under pressure and tight deadlines.
Would be a significant advantage:
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets, investing, and trading.
- Personal experience as a trader