We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a QA tester, your responsibilities and duties include manual and automation testing of new software in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. You look for problems and bugs in the system that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in backend testing;
- Automation experience (C#);
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC, git;
- Experience with Swagger/Postman or similar;
- Experience with a bug tracking system;
- Experience with test management tools.
As a plus:
- Experience in testing spot trading, futers, trading platforms.
- Creation, maintenance and ownership of testing documentation;
- Full coverage of QA processes in Scrum based process environment;
- Participate in the analysis of product requirements.
As our product growing — we expect from the candidate be ready to grow and to cover more and more responsibility.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions;
- Competitive salary (USD);
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely during quarantine;
- Health insurance;
- Education and professional events compensations;
- The pace and atmosphere of the start up;
- No bureaucracy.