We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Some of services are create with Node.js. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP/Node.js modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel).
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js framework.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL) databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools – Git.
- Basic Understanding of Docker technologies.