SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As a .NET Developer you’ll:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Coverage with Unit-tests is a must.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of ecosystems.
- 3+ years work experience with .NET Core framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and Domain Driven Design.
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience in integration projects (especially in payment systems).
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes will be a plus.
- Ability to build constructive communication with the customer and agree on the terms of reference.
- Aptitude for learning and ability to quickly master the work in a new software program.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and react quickly to them.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
- Flexible working hours and top equipment.
- Health insurance.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- The pace and atmosphere of the startup.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Ability to work remotely during quarantine.