SimplBit is a rapidly growing IT product company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market.
We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone.
In our work, we are guided by one rule — to do everything, so we have a minimum of bureaucracy in the process and many opportunities for implementing initiatives.
We are looking for the most talented and proactive people to create an innovative and ambitious Fintech company and are now looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Good knowledge of Bash, Python or Powershell.
- Good knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose, and Kubernetes technologies.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP networking.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team spirit.
- Implement integrations requested by customers.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Provide Level 2 technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Maintain all environments using Windows or Linux operating system.
- Maintenance of Cloud Accounts such as Microsoft, AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team.
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11).
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance (after probation).
- The best equipment for the work (depending on your wishes).
- Possibility to work remotely.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Extremely simple employment procedure :)