SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As a QA tester, your responsibilities and duties include the manual testing of new software in both the pre-and post-release stages of the development lifecycle. You look for problems and bugs in the system that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues.
Your main tasks:
- Monitor the production system on a daily basis and respond immediately to any concerns;
- Work with the engineering team to plan for new feature development;
- Test documentation creation and maintenance;
As our product growing — we expect the candidate to be ready to grow and to cover more and more responsibility.
- At least 1.5 year of experience in web and mobile testing;
- Experience desktop applications testing;
- Good knowledge of windows, macOS, ubuntu
- Experience with charles, fiddler etc;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques, and types;
- Experience with Swagger/Postman or similar;
- Experience with a bug tracking system;
- Experience with test management tools.
As a plus:
- Experience with testing projects on Flutter;
- Experience with SignalR.
- Good analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Сalmness and resistance to stressful situations.
- Friendly communication and teamwork skills.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding solutions.
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team.
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11).
- 18 working days of paid vacation.
- 10 days of paid sick leave.
- Medical insurance (after probation).
- The best equipment for the work (depending on your wishes).
- Possibility to work remotely.
- No bureaucracy.
- Comfortable and spacious office in the heart of Kyiv (Druzhby Narodiv metro station).
- Extremely simple employment procedure :)