We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a QA tester, your responsibilities and duties include the manual testing of new software in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. You look for problems and bugs in the system that users may encounter and help developers find solutions to the issues.
- Experience in the area of QA 6+ months;
- Experience of testing WEB applications;
- Experience of testing client-server applications;
- Basic Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Practical experience with Chrome DevTools;
- Pre-Intermediate written and spoken English.
As a plus:
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, AJAX, HTML;
- Experience of API testing: Postman, Swagger etc;
- Experience with Proxy Tools (Charles/Fiddler);
- Experience with GIT (GitLab, Bitbucket, basic commands);
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Creation, maintenance and ownership of testing documentation;
- Full coverage of QA processes in Scrum based process environment;
- Participate in the analysis of product requirements;
- Provide functional, regression testing of B2B Soft Reporting products (general reports, BI reports, APIs, subscription services).
As our product growing — we expect from the candidate be ready to grow and to cover more and more responsibility.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions.
- Ability to implement and test your own hypotheses.
- Competitive salary (USD).
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work remotely during quarantine.
- Health insurance.
- Education and professional events compensations.
- The pace and atmosphere of the start up.
- No bureaucracy.