We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As an iOS Developer you'll:
- Develop and implement mobile application solutions for IOS mobile devices.
- Participate and contribute to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning.
- Work in an Agile development environment.
- Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Provide expertise on mobile current standards and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partner closely with product owner to define user requirements.
- Provide estimates for the work plan.
- Assist in producing and executes on well-documented technical designs.
- Advise on best practices for mobile UI design for the iOS platform.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- 3+ years of hands-on IOS mobile application development.
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability mobile application development.
- Up-to-date on Apple development standards.
- Working knowledge of profile provisioning and certificate management (such as push notifications, mapping etc.)
- Good user interface development experience especially on mobile devices.
- Demonstrated ability to work from creation through the completion of all phases of a major project.
- Ability to create and work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Proficiency with Objective C, Cocoa, iPhone SDK /Interface Builder and iOS frameworks.
- Experience with memory management and pre-ARC code as well as an interest in Swift.
- Proficiency with Objective C Blocks and GCD.
- Hands-on experience with various development tools in Instruments.
- Experienced with dev tools and environments (GIT, JIRA).
- Experience with JSON, RESTful services and communicating with server-side code.
- Experience and knowledge in OOP design patterns.
- Familiarity with developing and using third-party support libraries.