We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple. In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer you'll:
- Develop user-facing features for web application;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Implement code according to best practices;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer;
- Experience with React.js 2+ years;
- Experience with modern JS frameworks;
- Proficiency with modern JS features as Async Functions & Promises;
- Experience in using Websockets, Local Storage
- Experience with XML HTTP requests and front-end — backend communication through JSON APIs;
- Understanding of web application architecture and basic design patterns;
- Experience of carrying out web apps to production;
- Hands-on experience in building Responsive Web Apps;
- Understanding of app/browser performance and techniques and cross-browser/platform issues;
- Understanding of the Shadow DOM and experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with VCS (GIT);
- Basic knowledge of the Web App Security: XSS, CSRF, etc.
Will be a great plus:
- Basic knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop;
- Understanding of the Backend architecture;
- Experience with Web Crypto API, Service Worker API, Progressive Web Apps;
- Ability to plan app architecture and development stages.