We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
About the role:
As CTO you will define and execute technology strategy and build engineering organization from the ground up. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in distributed systems design, big data technology stacks including machine learning as well as agile software development practices and SRE culture.
As a CTO you'll:
- Serve as a thought leader and strategy driver for the company.
- Develop long-term technology strategy and translate that into an achievable road map/action plan and execute it.
- Work with business to understand and influence product vision and requirements.
- Develop short & medium-term hiring plan to meet the company’s goals.
- Define the organizational structure, agile methods of working & responsibilities.
- Oversee all recruiting activities to hire top talent.
- Build, manage and coach world-class development, quality assurance and technology operations teams.
- Establish and control development processes and implement best practices.
- Build a passionate, collaborative, open-minded and creative engineering culture, leading by example.
- Manage technology vendors and partners.
- Architect scalable, secure and reliable backend systems, services, and APIs.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- At least 10 years of experience in software engineering.
- 2+ years or more in CTO or similar technical leadership role.
- At least 3 years of experience in fintech domain.
- Experience building financial markets access infrastructure.
- Blockchain experience.
- Experience designing and implementing high throughput systems for large customer base (5-10M active users) and maintaining and scaling those in production.
- Deep understanding of fault-tolerance, consensus, concurrency, low latency and security aspects in distributed systems.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and domain-driven design.
- Experience with microservices, event sourcing and CQRS.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and CI/CD.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of security and related best practices.
- Understanding what high-quality code is.
- Multi-threaded/concurrent programming.
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database and scaling those production.
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
- Experience building backend using Python/Golang/Java/Scala/C#/Rust/PHP.
- Experience with modern front-end stack React/Vue.
- Experience with mobile platforms iOS, Android especially multithreading and security capabilities.
- Experience with Kafka, ZeroMQ.
- Experience with Big Data analytics – Flink, Spark, BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow.
- Understanding of maintainability, capacity and TCO aspects of technology/stack.
- Experience with AWS/GCE/Azure.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to apply them.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.