We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As an Android Developer you'll:
- Develop and implement mobile application solutions for Android mobile devices.
- Participate and contribute to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning.
- Work in an Agile development environment.
- Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Work with mobile current standards and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partner closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
- Provide estimates for the work plan.
- Assist in producing and execute on well-documented technical designs.
- Advise on best practices for mobile UI design for the Android platform.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- 3+ years of hands-on Android development experience.
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability mobile application development.
- Proficiency with Android Studio.
- Up-to-date on Google development standards.
- Working knowledge of profile provisioning and key management (such as push notifications, mapping etc.).
- Knowledge of phone features such as accelerometer, camera, GPS and experience integrating with these functions.
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development.