We are here to change the way how people can access the Financial market.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
In SimplBit we are searching for the creative and proactive people to build innovative and ambitious fintech company.
As a Technical Analyst you'll:
- Perform technical analysis on a daily basis.
- Develop different trading strategies for different instruments and timeframes.
- Generate trading ideas.
- Publish technical analysis reports, trading ideas and trading signals on the company's own web-site and on TradingView.com.
- Write educational articles about technical analysis intended for publication on the company's web-site and other external resources.
- Conduct other trading-related and analysis-related tasks, as assigned by the Manager.
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Finance.
- Experience in personal trading at least 3 years.
- Profound knowledge of technical analysis tools (including, but not limited to trend analysis, chart patterns, technical indicators, and beyond technical analysis: Risk management, trading strategies, understanding trading psychology and the functioning of financial markets).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Ability to write compelling and interesting texts in English.
- Practical experience with MetaTrader 4/5 and TradingView.com would be a strong advantage.